PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE COMMITTING YOURSELVES TO MAKE A PURCHASE. CONFIRMING A PURCHASE MEANS ACCEPTING UNCONDITIONALLY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS LISTED HEREBELOW. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT AND CONFIRM ANY PURCHASE ON THIS WEBSITE.
All transactions/orders carried out on this website are concluded in English.
1. Products Specifications and Prices.
- While every effort is made to give accurate specifications of the actual product, each manufacturer holds the right to change any specifications without prior notice to the distributors. Therefore we have to stick to this rule and claim that the specifications given are those taken from the stock in hand on the day the item was listed. We try to do our best to update any alteration in the specifications, but it is not always possible. If any particularity that is shown in the specifications is a must, then we suggest that you contact us for confirmation.
- Please note that monitors do not show a standard colour and therefore the actual colours may vary from what you are seeing on your monitor.
- The measurements of the items are there for guidance only. In many cases these serve to calculate the size of the toy with the space designated for it in the house or garden. For this reason we try to be as accurate as possible.
- The weight of the toy serves only for calculating the shipping cost and in many cases it is showing the weight of the toy including postage and packing.
- We reserve the right to change any prices as we deem necessary, however we will be obliged to honour any price shown if by the time the price change is activated, an order has been placed and paid for.
- All prices include 18% VAT
2. Commitments on Purchases and Sales.
- When you Add a product to the cart, you need to Checkout (you need an account to proceed). During the checkout process, you need to enter the Delivery Information, Payment Information, Review your Order and once you click on 'Confirm Order', the order will be deemed to be confirmed.
- When a purchase is placed with toysmalta.com, paid for in full, and confirmed, it will be considered as being paid by the owner of the Credit Card/Account owner. Misappropriation of such accounts is not our responsibility and therefore careful attention should be given to secrecy of passwords etc. This situation cannot be considered as a good reason for asking to get a refund. (rule 2b is one of the reasons for such rule)
- Some people would love to have us deliver a toy to the child who is to get the package as a present. For this reason we accept a different delivery address to that specified on the member’s profile.
- If we run out of stock of a product which is showing as available, we will try to do our best to accommodate the buyer by offering a very close alternative. If this alternative is not accepted by the buyer, a full refund will be given.
- We reserve the right to put any item on the “specials” list at a reduced price at our discretion. No claims are accepted from previous buyers of such or similar items. The “specials” list may contain only a specified quantity of a certain item which will be put up for sale at a reduced price as a promotion. If the specified quantity will be exhausted, we will not be obliged to honour the reduced price on similar items if it is showing the original price on other sections of the website.
3. Payments and Privacy.
- Payments made to Paypal will carry the guarantee of Paypal and at no time will toysmalta.com have any access to account numbers or credit card numbers of our customers.
- When opening an account with us, your data will be saved on the system and you will save time whenever you return to this website. You will only need to remember your password to sign in. When you decide to make a purchase, you will be asked to confirm the shipping address. The data you provide will only be used in conjunction with the smooth operation of this website and under no circumstances will your data be transmitted to third parties unless enforced on us by the authorities.
4. Shipping and Posting.
- We reserve the right to refuse to ship or post any item to any particular person or any particular address if we feel that the history of that particular person or address has proved difficulties or problems.
- If shipment is made by a courier where the buyer has opted to pay extra for a better service, the risk of loss or damage to all purchases will fall on the carrier engaged for the delivery. Our responsibility stops by the time the consignment to the carrier is effected. All claims arising for mishandling or lack of delivery will have to be made to the carrier.
- Prices for shipping or posting of any item will need to be verified unless specified according to locality of delivery.
- Everything on this website is protected by copyright and no part or picture may be copied or downloaded without the written confirmation of toysmalta.com.
- No links to this website may be made unless permission is obtained in writing by toysmalta.com.
6. We / Us.
Anywhere there is written We or Us in these conditions, these refer to toysmalta.com.